Since the end of old school BOR..

The place to talk about everything else in the universe. Please keep it SFW and please treat one another with respect.
Jiffy

Re: Since the end of old school BOR..

Post by Jiffy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:19 am

ThaJackaL wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:50 am
The B.O.R Forum was my favorite! Happy to see it's return. Not only my favorite it was really my first main forum I invested my time, and effort into checking on a daily basis. Daniel bringing it back brings back many memories. But since the site went offline to now my life has changed, and awful lot.

I've had 4 car accidents 1 of which was my fault.... Nothing major but 1 which wasn't my fault left me almost paralyzed. I almost got married twice, and went to Jamaica 3 times. I started a podcast show called "Inside Tha Jackals Head" which spawned off two other shows "Skywatchers Radio" & "The Round Table Show" I've been at that for 7 years now. Check out www.thajackal.com for more information on my shows.

Last year I lost my mother to cancer, and I'm still in mourning as it's the single hardest thing I've ever had to deal with. Losing my mom was losing a major part myself, I was suicidal for a while but luckily for me my family helped me get to where I'm at now.

Over the years I've tried to keep in contact with Daniel on Facebook and stuff since I always enjoyed his point of view on films, and music, and he's a very cool dude. So again I'm happy to see the site back Daniel, and if you need any help from me or my radio network www.psn-radio.com let me know.
Was "ThaJackaL" your username on the original iteration of the BOR forums as well?

Jiffy

Post by Jiffy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:24 am

Papa Andy wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:45 pm
and no - i need to know. namely why are you talking to your ex when youre married and have a kid lol? like - im surprised its been only a year.
That doesn't strike me as being so unusual if it's just been sporadic contact.

What About John?

Post by What About John? » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:55 am

Check me out at the Celtics vs Heat game Sunday. Won the chance to do this challenge and two tickets to the game on Twitter

~~~verified account~~~

Papa Andy

Post by Papa Andy » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:38 pm

lmao WAJ ye yeeeeee
Jiffy wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:24 am
Papa Andy wrote:
and no - i need to know. namely why are you talking to your ex when youre married and have a kid lol? like - im surprised its been only a year.
That doesn't strike me as being so unusual if it's just been sporadic contact.
def - im not being judgemental, just asking to gauge.

whats new in ur love life btw. also agreed i dont remember jackal?
They called me Mr. White..

xmenfan

Post by xmenfan » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:00 am

Papa Andy wrote:
xmenfan wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:01 am
Papa Andy wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:06 pm

explain...
I can't. I can't risk her getting mad should we ever talk again heheheh.

I need to come here more. I spend too much time at the sideshow freaks forums lol.
um, absolutely. i can't imagine "sideshow freaks" orum is a good use of time. unlike this. and ya man you be posting things on fb, just plop them down here!!

and no - i need to know. namely why are you talking to your ex when youre married and have a kid lol? like - im surprised its been only a year. need down ass chick updates (unlesss that was actually your alt alias.....)
Basically, I go to sideshow freaks all the time because I'm obsessed with 1/6th scale figures. I have like 30 of them in our bedroom displayed right now lol.

The last time I spoke to Patty, I think was New years day 2016. I haven't spoken to her since. Totally radio silent. No, it was not an alt. alias. That was all totally real. In May 2005, I flew to Australia to see her and spent a fabulous week there doing what could only be described as cavorting. We hung out everywhere and even saw Revenge of the Sith together. About a year or so later, we broke up over the distance and her saying I "don't understand her culture" which is funny as I ended up marrying another Filipina girl who was even MORE into her culture lol. Yada, yada yada, I got married, yada yada fall 2012, Patty calls me out of nowhere. I had sent her several emails over the years between 2006 and about 2010(right before I got married), that I assumed were ignored. Turns out eventually she started responding....to one of my old email addresses. I checked it one day out of curiosity, saw the emails and I think, emailed her my then current cell number. Like 4-5 months later, she called me. My 4 months pregnant wife, panicked and burst into tears, assuming the worst, that I would jump up and leave her for the now mythical Patty. I did not. We caught up, chatted and then went radio silent again until fall 2014. During that time, I was going through something I will only speak of as.....a horrible thing I did and will never do again. Patty, now a doctor(I won't say of what because she's shockingly easy to find there) was sort of coaching me through my drama and for a brief time, we entertained the notion of being more than friends again. Our communication through skype and viber lasted about 4 months consistently and then I cut us off and went silent in an effort to strengthen my relationship with my wife. I got maybe 2-3 more emails from her in 2015 and a couple of more calls on Viber. Then...she disappeared. I've emailed her a few times since then but never got a reply. I know where she's working but have chosen not to attempt contact with her through her job. For now, she is simply lost. Maybe she found someone. Seemed like all of our conversations in recent years she was either single or with some dude she wasn't happy with for one reason or another.

Why did I talk to her? Because everytime my wife and I have a serious falling out...I remember and even miss her.

As for double ID's, my only one was ever He-man lol.

xmenfan

Post by xmenfan » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:02 am

What About John? wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:59 pm
I spend about 16 hours a week on a sideshow freak forum 8-)
oh yeah? What's your screenname there? Mine is darthkush. I'm the one who always has scrooge mcduck in all his avatars/sigs lol.

Papa Andy

Post by Papa Andy » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:16 pm

xmenfan wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:00 am
I was going through something I will only speak of as.....a horrible thing I did and will never do again.
tell me....
They called me Mr. White..