Since the end of old school BOR..

The place to talk about everything else in the universe. Please keep it SFW and please treat one another with respect.
xmenfan
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:34 am

Since the end of old school BOR..

Post by xmenfan » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:04 am

...what have you been up to?

I think most people have at least heard that I married and bore one child. Right now, I work for the post office. It's mostly terrible with some bright spots that keep me working there.

I was previously xmenfan, darthkush, and he-man and some of you know me as simply Kush.

Papa Andy
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:58 pm

Re: Since the end of old school BOR..

Post by Papa Andy » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:30 am

I graduated college, got married and work in Boston. Still talk to hail and , lesser extent, waj. I also think about patty every day
They called me Mr. White..

Skippy
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:32 am

Re: Since the end of old school BOR..

Post by Skippy » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:34 pm

I wasn't here for the old forum but I mostly spend my days stalking Andy and taking creep shots of his butt

xmenfan
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:34 am

Re: Since the end of old school BOR..

Post by xmenfan » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:56 pm

Papa Andy wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:30 am
I graduated college, got married and work in Boston. Still talk to hail and , lesser extent, waj. I also think about patty every day

If you guys knew the things she's been up to since the old days, it'd make your head spin lol. But...it's not my business to tell her business. I haven't spoken to her in like a little over a year.

Papa Andy
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:58 pm

Re: Since the end of old school BOR..

Post by Papa Andy » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:06 pm

xmenfan wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:56 pm
Papa Andy wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:30 am
I graduated college, got married and work in Boston. Still talk to hail and , lesser extent, waj. I also think about patty every day

If you guys knew the things she's been up to since the old days, it'd make your head spin lol. But...it's not my business to tell her business. I haven't spoken to her in like a little over a year.
explain...
They called me Mr. White..

What About John?
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:46 pm

Re: Since the end of old school BOR..

Post by What About John? » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:30 pm

Since the old BOR I have successfully grown into a full adult man. I have worked in some good ass and shitty ass restaurants the Boston area and also do comedy there. But mostly I'd just like to say that if any of the old posters who had problems with me on the old forum are here I just want to let you know I am NOT over it and would like fight in a thread inevitably locked by moderators after 15 pages of heated argument
~~~verified account~~~

xmenfan
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:34 am

Re: Since the end of old school BOR..

Post by xmenfan » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:01 am

Papa Andy wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:06 pm
xmenfan wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:56 pm
Papa Andy wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:30 am
I graduated college, got married and work in Boston. Still talk to hail and , lesser extent, waj. I also think about patty every day

If you guys knew the things she's been up to since the old days, it'd make your head spin lol. But...it's not my business to tell her business. I haven't spoken to her in like a little over a year.
explain...
I can't. I can't risk her getting mad should we ever talk again heheheh.

I need to come here more. I spend too much time at the sideshow freaks forums lol.

ThaJackaL
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:13 pm

Re: Since the end of old school BOR..

Post by ThaJackaL » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:50 am

The B.O.R Forum was my favorite! Happy to see it's return. Not only my favorite it was really my first main forum I invested my time, and effort into checking on a daily basis. Daniel bringing it back brings back many memories. But since the site went offline to now my life has changed, and awful lot.

I've had 4 car accidents 1 of which was my fault.... Nothing major but 1 which wasn't my fault left me almost paralyzed. I almost got married twice, and went to Jamaica 3 times. I started a podcast show called "Inside Tha Jackals Head" which spawned off two other shows "Skywatchers Radio" & "The Round Table Show" I've been at that for 7 years now. Check out www.thajackal.com for more information on my shows.

Last year I lost my mother to cancer, and I'm still in mourning as it's the single hardest thing I've ever had to deal with. Losing my mom was losing a major part myself, I was suicidal for a while but luckily for me my family helped me get to where I'm at now.

Over the years I've tried to keep in contact with Daniel on Facebook and stuff since I always enjoyed his point of view on films, and music, and he's a very cool dude. So again I'm happy to see the site back Daniel, and if you need any help from me or my radio network www.psn-radio.com let me know.

Papa Andy
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:58 pm

Re: Since the end of old school BOR..

Post by Papa Andy » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:45 pm

xmenfan wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:01 am
Papa Andy wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:06 pm
xmenfan wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:56 pm



If you guys knew the things she's been up to since the old days, it'd make your head spin lol. But...it's not my business to tell her business. I haven't spoken to her in like a little over a year.
explain...
I can't. I can't risk her getting mad should we ever talk again heheheh.

I need to come here more. I spend too much time at the sideshow freaks forums lol.
um, absolutely. i can't imagine "sideshow freaks" orum is a good use of time. unlike this. and ya man you be posting things on fb, just plop them down here!!

and no - i need to know. namely why are you talking to your ex when youre married and have a kid lol? like - im surprised its been only a year. need down ass chick updates (unlesss that was actually your alt alias.....)
They called me Mr. White..

What About John?
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:46 pm

Re: Since the end of old school BOR..

Post by What About John? » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:59 pm

I spend about 16 hours a week on a sideshow freak forum 8-)
~~~verified account~~~

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests