Legion

Discussion of television and streaming shows.
BoxOfficeReport
Site Admin

Legion

Post by BoxOfficeReport » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:18 pm

I don't have time to watch a lot of tv shows (I usually can't even find the time for the movies I want to see), but I am going to try to catch all of Legion on FX.

Wasn't blown away by the first episode, but I did enjoy it quite a bit.

Part of the reason I've really been looking forward to Legion, is that I was a big fan of the Legion Quest X-Men comics crossover that led into Age of Apocalypse back in the mid 90s. Though the Legion television series is set in a separate stand-alone universe.

House Harkonnen

Re: Legion

Post by House Harkonnen » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:16 am

This is definitely on my list of shows to watch and I plan on starting it later this week. I haven't seen the first episode yet, but it has Dan Stevens which is a plus in my book. I highly recommend "The Guest," which was my first encounter with Mr. Stevens. Hope this show represents. Further updates inbound in the future.

BoxOfficeReport
Site Admin

Re: Legion

Post by BoxOfficeReport » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:42 pm

Have been slowly catching up with Legion. Five episodes down, three episodes to go. Hoping to get another episode or two in later today.

I especially like how often the show goes back to certain memories/images. It helps to keep those images implanted in your head after the fact, which is kinda cool given what's happening to/within David's mind in the series.