Projects compiled with BAS are standalone executables and does not require any other software installed on your PC(including BAS).
Software operates like macro recorder: all actions that a user makes are recorded and can be played or edited afterwards.
Here is the user interface:
- Absolutely 100% Free.
- Can create standalone bots in two clicks.
- Well documented.
- No coding skills required! Code in visual constructor.
- Easy and powerful multithreading.
- Supports socks and http proxies.
- IPv6 proxies.
- Captcha services integration including ReCaptcha 2.0.
- Email module. Search in mailbox.
- 100% browser emulation with chrome.
- Native mouse click and move. Native keyboard emulation.
- Human like mouse movements.
- Special keys emulation: Tab, Ctrl, etc.
- Disabled ip tracking through WebRTC.
- Very fast http client(up to 2000 threads).
- User interface constructor.
- Load data from file/url/string. Delete lines, mix.
- Random string generator(tags).
- Works with database. Powerful database editor.
- Regular expressions.
- Supports flash(can be disabled).
- Custom css, xpath queries.
- Developer tools integration.
- Network filters and cache captures.
I would be grateful for your feedback.