WWE Talk

The place to talk and rant about sports.
BoxOfficeReport
Site Admin

WWE Talk

Post by BoxOfficeReport » Tue May 09, 2017 10:13 pm

Lately I've been binge watching old episodes of WWF Tuesday Night Titans with Vince McMahon & Lord Alfred Hayes on the WWE Network.

1984 was a little before my time (I was 3), so the era leading into the first WrestleMania is one I'm not very familiar with. In all honesty, I'm enjoying it a lot more than the current era/roster. I kinda miss announcer Vince McMahon. Cyndi Lauper's involvement with WWF at the time was pretty fun to watch too.

Chipoger98

WWE Talk

Post by Chipoger98 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:44 pm

grew up watching it since the early eighties. I was stoked when WWE 2K14 came out with all those old school wrestlers you mentioned, in the game.

BoxOfficeReport
Site Admin

Re: WWE Talk

Post by BoxOfficeReport » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:32 am

I'm really looking forward to the Monday Night Raw 25th Anniversary show on Monday. Especially looking forward to what happens with both Undertaker and Brother Love.

As of late, I've been watching a lot of 1996 era WWF, which is a period in time where I wasn't really watching WWF at the time, so a lot of it is very new to me. Shawn Michaels vs. Mankind at In Your House - Mind Games in September of 1996 is an incredible match (I just watched it for the first time), that any wrestling fan who hasn't seen it, should see.